An otway adventure Re-tree-t into this Australian native forest and recharge with a 100 per cent natural high... read more.
70 Possum Ridge Road, Yeodene, VIC, 3249
An otway adventure
Re-tree-t into this Australian native forest and recharge with a 100 per cent natural high. Soar through the messmate trees of the Otway Forest. Ride through the air on a pegasus or relive your playground days on the 15m high monkey bars. Featuring a double-storey ‘Home Tree’ deck, Treetops Adventure Yeodene gives climbers and spectators a 360-degree birds-eye view of this rustic forest.
A 2.5-hour session through the aerial challenges (including gearing up) will have you laughing along with the Kookaburras. After safety, your adrenaline is our top priority, so our courses are designed to challenge you, no matter what level you’re at.
Eight Tree Ropes Courses; over 80 Aerial Challenges; 24 Ziplines; Longest Zipline 100 metres.
- Quality Tourism Accreditation
- Camp/Adventure Activity Accreditation Program
- Australian Tourism Export Council
- Regional Tourist/Tourism Association/Organisation
- Visitor Information Centre
- Caravan / Camper Trailer / Campervan Sites / Campsites
- Coach Parking
- Family Friendly
- Non Smoking
- Pet Friendly - Enquire
- Picnic Area
- Public Toilet
- Broadband Internet Access