Dartmoor District Coach House Museum's building was originally built as a coach house/blacksmith shop, in 1880, from local field limestone... read more.
Greenham Street, Dartmoor, VIC, 3304
Dartmoor District Coach House Museum’s building was originally built as a coach house/blacksmith shop, in 1880, from local field limestone. It served a variety of commercial purposes until its conversion to a museum in 1993. Its whitewashed interior and polished timber floors is a perfect setting to display historical items.
Dartmoor has an interesting history, a meeting place in Koori times, a Fording place during European pastoral expansion and an epicentre of the Radiata Pine industry from 1927. See the trials and triumphs of a rural community.